Shiping/ Fulfilment Policy
SHIPING/ FULFILMENT POLICY
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified by the Buyer in its order.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and DKK MAJU ENTERPISE shall not liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.
- If DKK MAJU ENTERPISE has failed to deliver the Goods in accordance with the Contract or within a reasonable time, the Buyer shall be entitled, by serving written notice on DKK MAJU ENTERPISE, to demand performance within a specified time thereafter, which shall be at least 14 days. If DKK MAJU ENTERPISEH fails to do so within the specified time, the Buyer shall be entitled to terminate the Contract in respect of the undelivered Goods and claim compensation for actual loss and expense sustained as a result of DKK MAJU ENTERPISE non-performance, which was foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the Contract and resulting from the usual course of events.
- If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Buyer's reasonable control or by reason of DKK MAJU ENTERPISE fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to DKK MAJU ENTERPISE may:
- sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Buyer for the excess over the price under the Contract provided the price has been paid in cleared funds in full or charge the Buyer for any shortfall below the price under the Contract; or
- terminate the Contract and claim damages.
- All the goods/products are sell on first come first serve basis. If any buyer placed order on our website however he/she do not make payment or DKK MAJU ENTERPISE do not receive any payment; DKK MAJU ENTERPISE would not keep the item for the buyer and have right to sell it to others buyer.